Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Brown Eyes


They smolder at me
Blazing
Beautiful
Brown

With arches of hair above
Perfectly curled like sand dunes on a beach
Curving down to meet the frothy sea
And lashes so long, they curl upward as if searching for sunlight

Each lip perfect in and of itself,
One arcing upward, with a small dent in the middle, as the line in the small of your back
And the other sitting silently: thick, dewy and soft

I love when you kiss me and keep those brown beacons open
Looking into me, searching, prowling, grabbing, owning
They become smaller as our lips conform
Smaller but still larger
And every emotion seems to pass

Small hands, like mine
Soft, like mine
I want nothing more than to be touched by them
Please:
Run your fingertips along my inner thigh
Press down on my back
Grab my hair and pull
Squeeze my neck in passion as we kiss
Gnarl your palms around my ass and put your fingers in
Hold me from inside in your small hands

And hair on your chin that pricks, the way a pear’s grains gently graze the tongue
It covers some of your neck, growing over the rocky Adam’s apple like blades of grass growing on a lonely moor
I love kissing the apple; pointy, hard, large
It jumps when you swallow
Moving upward and sinking in simultaneously
Then reappearing as if nothing happened

The browns roll away into the back of your head
Leaving behind white – only white
Seen through a small slit between eye and eyelid;
They flutter as you let out a heavy breath
And your body shudders for a moment beneath mine
I kiss the blades on your neck
More shuddering

Then they reappear;
Staring into me from below
Beckoning me in, lulling, cooing, seducing
And I follow without hesitation
There is no need to defy those brown eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment